Today, Islamic Banking and Finance is the most recognized and beneficial Islamic banking certification. It will be of immense help regardless of whether you are a banking professional or a recent graduate. Compared to other Islamic banking courses, Islamic Banking is different. It is a career-oriented certification, designed by leading Shariah scholars and practitioners. This Islamic banking training is well-recognized among financial institutions. It aims to hone your Islamic banking skills that employers actually seek. Our graduates are serving renowned banking institutions, all over the world.
The Global Islamic Finance and Banking course published by Edgy Global covers the key concepts, services, and future of this growing sector.
The size of the Islamic banking and finance sector is more than $2 trillion globally and it represents one of the fastest-growing financial sectors.
This course will benefit anyone who is interested in Islamic finance and banking around the world.You may be a current or future Islamic Finance customer either Muslim or Non-Muslim.
Or maybe you work in banking services that see the current growth and future global potential Islamic Finance and Banking represents.
Or you could be an elected government official or working for the government and interested in the regulatory framework and benefits of supporting Islamic Finance development in your country.
Whatever your background participants will gain knowledge and an understanding of Islamic finance and banking which encourages mutual cooperation, generosity, and risk-sharing for the benefit of the community.
Global Islamic Banking and Finance
- Online Training and Certification
- Anytime Accessible
- Designed Exclusively
- Islamic Perspective on Wealth
- Classification of Contracts
- Difference between Islamic and Conventional Banks
The Global Islamic Finance and Banking course provides an introduction to Islamic banking and finance and focuses on the benefits, key principles, services, modes of financing, and future opportunities.
- To understand Islamic finance in contemporary society.
- To understand the benefits of Islamic finance and banking.
- To understand the main principles of Islamic banking and finance.
- To understand how different Islamic modes of financing work.
- To understand the current market and future opportunities for the sector.
Who should attend?
All those bankers who wish to leave the conventional banking behind and enter the world of Islamic Banking
Those who just graduated will also find direction by specializing in this niche
It is a career-oriented certification, designed by leading Shariah scholars and practitioners. This course will be of immense help regardless of whether you are a banking professional or a recent graduate. It is well-recognized among the financial institutions and aims to hone your Islamic banking skills that employers actually seek.
- You may have a holistic understanding of shariah compliance
- You may skillfully manage Islamic financial products, offered by Islamic banks
- You may perform key roles in the establishment of an Islamic bank, in any part of the world